Remote Access for Ad-hoc Services
You have requested the assistance of ATLAB PRO consultant to provide you with technical support through a remote connection to your computer. You understand and agree that by requesting such assistance, you will be providing ATLAB PRO consultant with access to and control of your computer as reasonably required to perform the requested work. The use of this remote session is in accordance with the following disclaimer.
By accepting remote session from us, you accept full responsibility for any changes to the contents or system settings of your computer. We accept no liability whatsoever for linking and/or viewing any desktop content therein, or for your computer system’s performance.
- Be sure to close any confidential files that you may have been working on, before allowing remote access to your computer.
- ATLAB PRO recommends that you remain seated at your desktop throughout the entire remote session.
- To avoid any loss or inconvenience, please ensure that you possess a full backup of all data on your computer systems and/or network file server before you allow our ATLAB PRO Consultant access to your computer systems.
- You acknowledge that there is no guarantee of security or privacy on the internet, and ATLAB PRO offer no guarantee and provide no warranty (express or implied) that it will be secure or private, when you allow our ATLAB PRO Consultant to connect to your computer.
- You agree to comply with all reasonable directions of ATLAB PRO consultants.
- You acknowledge and agree that the remote session may be cut short, delayed, rescheduled and/or terminated as a result of matters outside of our reasonable control.
Although ATLAB PRO consultant will use its best endeavors to perform the requested work, to the maximum extent permitted by law, ATLAB PRO's liability shall be limited to the total value of this remote session. ATLAB PRO does not warrant that the technical support will meet your needs or requirements, is fit for your purposes, or will be error free. The remote session is provided at your sole risk and ATLAB PRO will not be liable to you for any loss, costs, expenses or damages incurred by you, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages.
PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER OR ALLOW ATLAB PRO CONSULTANT REMOTE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER